Sunday 18 April 2010

I said lets go for a walk! And then he moaned, cause we always argue on walks. But so what, it gets us talking...

The walk  was good, he said he had fun.... really...
As I'm uploading this, Charlie is sat on my lap, purring and nudging me. Yes, I love this cat a lil too much. But everyone has had a pet where they are so close to it. If charlie died, I think  I would die inside.

Went camping, but ofcourse, mother being the evil woman she is, wasnt keen. Mum doesnt "trust" the people around me. Proper bullshit.




I bought my sister unborn child converses!!! Now we can match : ]
I cant wait for my sister to be an aunty. I love kids so much, and I was so happy when she called me and said "hannah, I'm pregnant!" I was so so so excited!!!
Now, this child is gonna be spoiled rotten by me! Cause its gonna love me more than my other sister, cause I will be the cool aunty. totally.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh those shoes are so cute!
    And I know what happens on these campouts. I'm on your Mum's side ;)

    ReplyDelete