Saturday 16 January 2010

this is just a collection of photos over the past days



I found my favourite shoes I thought I lost. So happy




my friend floraidh wearing my chicken earmuffs



i found my hair extensions! i thought i threw them out, but then i found the bag, gave them a wash and good condintion.



this is my milk handwarmer i got from my secret santa. it said on the present, "because you can't have the real thing" lovely



it was heathers 17th birthday. the power went off but she had a large supply of candles



at work i tend to get creative




me and angus tend to make silly faces



but we do take the occaisonal good one




i found a baby photo of me that i think is really cute




and my sister is only 4 and half months pregnant! and its definately not twins

1 comment: