Sunday 31 January 2010

We made cakes in my passport to the world class to raise money for Haiti. We raised almost £400 pounds : ]

I have to mention Jill Mckenna's baking. She is legendary, I look forward to bakesales and hope she made her scones or flapjacks. Its amazing. Jill should going into baking on request, cause I sure hell would pay for that!

I stayed at Angus's house for the first time. I brought my fancy camera and I slept in his bed...Without HIM! Just to clarify he slept somewhere else cause were obviously to young. I wouldn't have wanted to share one with him anywho :P boys are smelly.

Our posing never ends. He's just too good looking and I just love the camera. lol, less eyebrows and more lip this time
Angus and his crazy face. Its more like What you talking bout willis?

No comments:

Post a Comment