Tuesday 16 February 2010

Havn't blogged for awhile. This could be down to many factors...

  1. The shit loads of homework and revision and work and lack of life that has occured.
  2. Forgot my password for my blog, did a lil' soul search
  3. I'm lazy
  4. I'm forgetful :)
But, I have retuuuuurned!


I baked Angus these cakes for Valentines day. We celebrated it earlier, because I couldn't see him on sunday. I spent an hour using tweezers to place the silver balls on the icing. They were chocolate cupcakes with bright pink icing.


Yes, that is a flaming sambuca. It's not mine, nor did I drink it or make it. I just witnessed a fail boat attempt to drink it. Just to clarify, I'm not a big drinker. I go to parties and basically dont drink. Sometimes I have a can of cider or beer but usually no more. I'm quite up tight. Dont smoke either, I'm a good girl



I got up early to take this photo, this picture was really nice, the lake was still. It was at about 9 pm.


Me and Angus. I wish I looked good in this photo, but the layout of the photo is nice. I like it. Maybe because Angus looks good in every photo of him



His gold gear is rather smart, he looks really nice. He's so tall its unreal. 6ft 3" I'd say...not too sure


He didn't know I was taking this photo, so its quite a funny look on him. Lol angus, you crazy thing!


On the actually valentines day, dad took me and mum out for lunch. It was amazing and we then had a pudding of sorbet followed by coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment