Saturday 6 February 2010


Well the man was at my house last night. We sat in and watched movies, with cups of hotchocolate with marshmallows and a big bag of skittles. We watched Monty Python The Holy Grail (i.e a class film that should be watched by ALL!!!) and Forest Gump (i.e another class film that is a must see before you die...basically!)


Everyone says he looks like Andy Murray, but with a more rounder face I think. Compared him to my Andy Murray Calander. And yes... I do have an Andy Murray calander, and I'm not ashamed because I'm a huge Muzza fan :]



Angus said I take too many photos of him. So he took a photo of me, but I all messy looking and disgusting, but I'm posting it to show his handy photography "skills" ... yeah right :P



He has a crazy face, but I still love his crazy face. I just love him in general.



He was getting tired by the end of the film, so we just went to bed after Forest Gump. It was a fun night :]



My two favourite men in one photo. The morning light looks good and Angus had just had a shower. He needed it, cause boys are always smelly



Morning coffee, with a nice photo oppurtunity with more flowers. I love flowers, I'm encorpourating them into my Art piece at school... In all of them! : ]


My new babies! I bought them, but decided not to buy the cardigan. I have to much clothes anywho, and a girl can never have enough shoes. Tomorrow, I'm gonna gut my room after studying and homework.



Oh hannah, you poser. Stop it, just stop it! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment