Sunday 7 March 2010

An eventful weekend.


I spent my thursday with the girls and then at home with angus and the pets. Mum was away, but she left Claire and Mikey to babysit me and Angus. Angus got to sleep on the new (hardly new...) fold out sofa bed. I thought it was gonna be a metal one that was really annoying to pull out but it wasnt. Thew! : ]


The family pets are the only people that let me take photos of them. Taz though, is a horrible dog that to be frank, i wouldn't miss. sorry mum, i dont like your new baby.


My nose always crinkles that that, but angus, is just, angus. I hate how photo genic he is.


I like this photo, all the others that he takes of me are awful (i.e. the camera doesnt take to well to me.) and I like this photo.


While watching a movie with Angus I decided to straighten his hair. Halfway through the process he was pretty much buisness at the front, party at the back. Scott and Lewis thought he looked like a surfer while Garf was off being a pratt.

I've been asked to do a painting of this, Calve Island. But I've taken loads of diffrent angles from around town, and need to ask Angus Milne, which one he wants. He also wants a sunrise, so I'll have to get up super early next weekend to get actual shots.


I went to visit Mary Jean while the fro played golf. I saw him for a bit, wasnt impressed. Glad to say he's nothing like Tiger woods...


Went to watch Rugby with the girls. Mull lost... booohooooo. Sean Black played awesome though. I was surprised, thought he was shit tobehonest.

And this is Garf, being the water boy. LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment