Tuesday 30 March 2010

Hey guys. Think I am gonna have to pimp out my layout soon, as it is in need for some desperate design!

Well, news of my life. I succeeded in my 40 days and 40 nights without fashbook. It was intense, everyone kept going "oh did you see my photo on fac-" pause "oh wait, your not on anymore."
Not on?
Just because I wasn't on facebook doesnt mean I wasn't "on". But then again, my social life did turn off.
Yes, indeed I did just answer my own question!

Also, the man, the fro, the angus, passed his driving test. Boom - free rides (in a car, just to clarify)


Most of my photos, that i take, are of this boy. Get out of my shot!!! Jokes, the camera loves him!


I think the fro does it, and I think he should cut his hair. But i love the fro. I cannot decide, cause its fun to straighten it (gay, I know) but also I wanna see his face!!!
Mum said to me "He's awfully good looking once you look underneath his hair."



It was a fun day. We made easter eggs, spelt retard on it, and gave it to jamie. He loved it...
Also, we turned up at calgary, got some shells, started to rain, ran back to the car, put our seatbelt on, then the clouds and rain are gone and the sun comes out. great, thanks nature, thanks for being on our side.




Its called sweet irony. sweet fricken irony.

1 comment:

  1. Weeee! You're a blogger! You should do a guest post for me... (see my "Lessons learned" button...) xx

    ReplyDelete