Saturday 13 March 2010

theres always that one guy...

These are simply just a list of men I think are lush, yummy, oh so sweet.


Milo Ventimiglia...?
Why you ask? look at him, look at his bad boy looks and amazing body. and was awesome as jess in gossip girls and in heroes :]


Pete Wents
Yes, he is married, yes he has a son. But... I have fancied him since I was 14, fall out boy is my favourite band and i dont care about emo branding. He is hot, has a lovely smile, and a sincere laugh. ha


Chris Lowell
Who is he? Well, he is in Veronica Mars, my addiction. He is super cute, and a more exceptable version of Zac Efron. THERE, I SAID IT!


Jackson Rathbone
He is hot. Very cute and hot. Not hot as Jasper from Twilight, but smokin' as himself.


Pelle Almquvist
Sweddens best export. The lead singer of The Hives, another favourite band, this front man is to die for.


No comments:

Post a Comment