Monday 22 March 2010

When you hear about teenagers, they say they have easy lifes.
WRONG
so, so very wrong.
All I do is sleep, eat, study and poop! My only "me" time is when I'm on my laptop : [  It's not a way to life.

Now here is the thing. I'm currently in high school but will be venturing out into the world as an adult in maybe 5 months time. I know thats a while away, but my exams will fly by and so will summer.
I have many worries, cause I over think all the time
1) I will be an adult... I will no longer be a child. That sucks
2) I will be independant and will have to pay for EVERYTHING. Like, I cannot call up on mother and father and be like "I need this.... please pay for it!" Thats not right, I need to just get out their and be an independant girl, but it frightens me.
3) I will be leaving my home a year early than expected, my friends will be left behind and so will my family


Inside, I am dying a lil. At this thought. What happens if its not worth it? What happens if I change my mind.
Who knows, I might aswell dive into the darkness....

No comments:

Post a Comment